The Effort-Less Bird Feeder™
• Refilling and cleaning are a snap! The feeder slides up and down the pole so you can comfortably pour in fresh seed. No more spilling seed all over as you reach above your head! And cleaning is as easy as rinsing it with a garden hose!
• The generous feed tube holds up to 10 cups! This means you can feed a lot of birds and still refill less often. Plus, the top of the tube is a funnel that directs your seed into the tube—not on the ground!
• The feeder has two trays to accommodate a wide variety of birds! the small upper one is good for smaller birds that like
tube feeders, while the larger lower tray is preferred by ground-feeding
birds. And both trays have drainage holes to keep seed
from spoiling. Upper tray is 8-1/4" wide, lower is 16-3/4" wide.
• There is even a squirrel guard to discourage critters from climbing the pole and getting into the food! And it will be
even more effective if you site the feeder ten feet or more away from overhanging
branches or 'jump-off' points for squirrels.
• This feeder is built to last! Commercial-grade resin
components will never rust, and the heavy-duty, powder-coated
steel pole is engineered for extra strength. The hardware is
non-rusting stainless steel and the components are UV stabilized.
It will give you years of faithful service!
• The heavy-duty freestanding base lets you locate your feeder on any flat, level surface—securely! Great for
enjoying birds on your deck or patio where most feeders won't
go, or in the garden. Simply fill the base with dry sand—it holds
up to 30 pounds, making the feeder extremely stable.